Monday, January 3, 2011

Chapter 7


After dinner, Jake and Malachai decided to go for a run.  Jordan and her new girlfriend Sammi were watching Malachai’s kids so that he and Jake could really get caught up.  As they ran through the woods, they talked.  “So, tell me about the girlfriend, little bro”, Malachai asked breathlessly when they stopped to get a drink of water.

“I dated her for a year at Loyola.  She’s the sweetest person I’ve ever met.”

“She reminds you of Mom, doesn’t she?”

“In some ways, yeah, she does.  In others, she and Mom are completely opposite.  Mom’s really focused, Lilah’s a little flighty.  Mom’s very grounded and down to earth, Lilah’s got her head in the clouds at times.  But, I love her because of and in spite of those facts.”

“You love her?”

“Is that so hard to believe, ‘Chai?”

“No, honestly.  You’re the more level headed of the two of us.  You a lot like Mom in that way.  You didn’t get the hot headed Jew from Dad like Jordan did.”

“Has she been playing diva, recently?”

“Not recently, no.  Thank GOD, but she’s come close.”

“Not surprised.”  Jake took a drink  of his water.  “Ok, just gotta know, where is my sister in law?”

“At home getting a much deserved break from the kids.  I fucked up at your graduation, and Mom’s right.  I do need to help her out a lot more than I do.  So, I told her that if she wanted to stay home from dinner this evening, then I’d bring the kids over to see Gramma and Grampa so that she could relax.  She practically threw us all out the door.”

“Wow, being a rock star has to be hard on your marriage.”

“I’m still trying to figure out how Mom and Dad have done it for so long.  Maybe that’s the secret for Mandy and me.”

“I doubt it.  Maybe you just need to be there a little more often than you are and the rest will fall into place.”

“Stop being so wise, Jake.  Since when are you a relationship counselor and not a brain surgeon?”

“I’m not a brain surgeon, I’m just a brain doctor.  To become a brain surgeon would require another  three years of school.”

“Or in your case, another year and a half.”

“And I don’t want to go back to Boston.  I just got out of that hole.  Don’t get me wrong, the hospital itself is NICE, but Boston as a city SUCKS!”

“Are they people there as rude as they are in LA?”

“Worse.  They’re worse in Boston than they are in New York on the Subway.”

“OUCH!”

“Yeah.”

---------------

Jake was ready to lay down for bed that night.  He wanted to curl up next to the girl he loved again for the first time in almost four years.  He was glad that he called her when he did.  If he hadn’t, he’d still be obsessing over the project that would either make him or break him as a doctor.  He was still going to research it while he had her there with him- not that he was willingly going to let her leave him any time soon- but he also wanted to spent as much time with her as he could that night.

He lay in bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom that had been added to the room before Uncle Matt had moved in while he waited to die.  Jake had to push the thought from his mind.  It had been six years and the wounds still hadn’t healed completely.  Everyone in the family had seemed to move on but him and his parents.  They didn’t hurt from it as much as they did when it had just happened, but it still hurt upon occasion.

When she came out of the bathroom, the thought immediately fled his mind.  He couldn’t remember what he was thinking about when she sew her in her little nurse’s outfit.   He chuckled.  “Are you serious?” he asked.

“Do you like what you see, Doctor?”

He laughed nervously.  “I would have to say that’s an understatement.  I love what I see, Nurse.”

She crawled onto the bed seductively and put herself in his lap.  “Then, why doesn’t the good doctor let his nurse take care of him this time?”

He lifted a brow at her.  “Really?  And how did the lovely nurse plan to do that?”

She snaked down his body and took care of him.  She wrapped her lips around him and that was the end of him speaking.  All he could do was moan softly in content and let her do what she wanted to him.

---------------

He felt her body tight in release as she rode him, only the thigh high and garter belt she’d come out of the bathroom wearing left on her body.  His hand were at her hips as she moved up and down his shaft.  He’d never experienced her like this before.  It was a new experience.

Her hands gripped the head board as she rode him.  She’d wanted to do this to him for a long time, but he left her before he could show him what she could do.  Now that she had him back in her life, she wasn’t going to let him leave her without one hell of a fight.  He was hers, he just didn’t realize it yet.  She had him hook, line, and sinker.

He felt his body getting tighter and tighter.  He was close and he knew it.  But, he had always been a generous lover and tried to let the girl he was with get hers as many times as he could before he let himself get his.  He felt her cinch down on him one more time and that was all her could take.  He let go.  If not for the barrier between them, he would have shot deep inside her.

She cried out when he came.  She’d managed to be somewhat quiet during most of what they had done, but that one last time she just couldn’t hold it in anymore.  She screamed for him once before collapsing on the bed beside him.

“Wow”, he said breathlessly.  He couldn’t catch his breath.  “You’ve never done THAT before.”

“I was gonna try before you bolted on me.”

“I wanted you to finish your degree and not feel like you had to follow me wherever I went to finish my grad school.  I owed you that.”

“And now you’re stuck with me all over again”, she laughed.

“And I couldn’t be happier to be stuck with you.  I’ve missed you.  I think I threw myself into my schooling because I was so lonely.”

“You don’t have to be lonely anymore, Jakey.  I’m here now and I’m not going anywhere.”  She stretched up and kissed him softly.  “I love you, my Jakey.”

He smiled and kissed her again.  “And I love you, my Lilah.  And I always will.”

---------------

In order to keep her from getting up and being nosy, David had to keep his wife preoccupied.  He had her legs over his shoulders and his face buried into the most sensitive part of her body.  She cried out for him like she always did.  Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head and her back arched.  She was still so flexible, even at 57 years old.  It was unbelievable.  With one final lick, her hit her peak and screamed his name to the ceiling of their bedroom.  After cleaning up the mess he made, her moved up her body and thrust his hips forward, fighting through the tightness of her body until he hit the end of her.  He was going to take his time with her and take her mind off of what was more than likely going on right down the hall.

---------------
He got up the next morning with a huge smile on his face.  His beautiful Lilah still lay sleeping him his bed and he didn’t want to wake her.  He met his parents in the kitchen wearing his shit eating grin.  “Good morning, Mother.  Good morning, Father.  Lovely day, isn’t it?” he said.

“She must have really put a smile on your face last night for you to be talking like that, son”, David said with a laugh as he took a sip of his morning coffee.

“Oh, my, GOD!” Jake laughed as he poured a cup of coffee for himself.  “A- mother- fucking- mazing!  Out- mother- fucking- standing!”  He took a sip of the hot liquid.  “I mean, just, WOW.  I didn’t even know she was capable… then she… and OH MY GOD!”

“He’s not making any sense at all , is he?” his father laughed.

“None whatsoever.  He must still be high on the endorphins from last night”, his mother laughed.

“I would say so.  Our neurologist isn’t making any sense at all.  I wonder if he could tell the difference between MS and Parkinson’s right now.”

“Or MS and peripheral neuropathy.”

“Ha ha, Mom and Dad.  I know my job.  I just can’t believe that she rocked my world like she did last night.   And she knew I couldn’t tell her no when she came out of the bathroom wearing what she wore.”

“She decided to do a little role playing last night, huh?” his mother asked.

“And she was a NURSE!” He couldn’t help but laugh.

“And Dr. Jacob Draiman couldn’t say no to his cute little naughty nurse”, David said with a laugh.

Jake laughed so hard he was almost crying.  “Not in this lifetime.”

No comments:

Post a Comment